Adam and Eve's Wet Wabbit Vibrator

Speaking of wet, this waterproof wet wabbit vibrator is surely the wildest vibrator that you can get in the market. Be impressed with the beauty of the rotating beads of this waterproof vibe as it stimulates your clit and g spot!

The toy comes with the controller built right into the base, completely eliminating the need for an old-fashioned wired remote. The built-in controller lets you change the vibration and rotation speeds quickly and easily – even in the heat of the moment. And it makes the vibrator much more portable so it can tag along on your next trip!

The Wet Wabbit Vibrator measures 1.5 inches wide and 5 inches long, insertable. Including the clitoral stimulator and base, it is 7 inches long from top to bottom. Made from jelly, the shaft is smooth and flexible. Many sex toy users consider jelly toys to be the more comfortable and easier to use than any other material. The vibrator is powered by 3 AA batteries, sold separately. Simply unscrew the base to add or replace them.




Comments

  1. It is not my first time to visit this web page, i am browsing this website
    dailly and get pleasant data fro here daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really a excellent webmaster. The site loading velocity is incredible.

    It sort of feels thatt you are doing any distinctive
    trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a great activity on this subject!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of writing offers clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging,
    that really how to do blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my endd or iff it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really
    informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.

    I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Many
    people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I know this is off topic but I was womdering if you knew of any widgets I coujld add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some tkme
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly
    enjooy reading your blog annd I lolk forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I savour, cause I discovered exactly what I was looking for.
    You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you
    man.Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Sex Toys Categories From Adam and Eve

Adam and Eve's Top 5 Vibrators for Women